Welcome to BOA Alphaline!
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, BOA Alphaline and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BOA Alphaline. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from BOA Alphaline for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy, reproduce, download, screen scrape, store, transmit, broadcast, publish, modify, create a derivative work from, display, perform, distribute, redistribute, or exploit any content, in whole or in part, in any way that does not comply with these terms without our prior written permission;
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any content or access, whether commercially or free of charge.
Subject to these terms, you may view, print and make copies of content for your own personal use. To request permission to use any content other than as expressly permitted in these terms, please contact [email protected].
The use or misuse of BOA Alphaline’s trademarks or other intellectual property, except as expressly permitted by these terms, is prohibited. You shall promptly notify BOA Alphaline at [email protected] if you know or suspect that any of BOA Alphaline’s or its providers’ intellectual property rights has been violated or infringed.
You acknowledge that BOA Alphaline and/or its providers own the copyright in and to all content under the applicable laws (including copyright laws and other intellectual property laws), and have reserved all rights in and to such content.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses;
- System wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms;
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of BOA Alphaline; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to BOA Alphaline at [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
You agree that you will not:
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on any server or network connected to the website or negatively affects the quality or availability of any content, or speed or functionality of the website;
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the website, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
- Otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, any content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the BOA Alphaline server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another’s password/credentials or any other means;
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the website by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the website);
- Introduce or distribute through the website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the website;
- Modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the content.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and software needed for you to access.
The web may contain links to third-party website. Your use of all links to third-party website is at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over, and make no claim or representation regarding third-party website. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and a link to a third-party website does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third-party website.
When you leave the platform, whether via a link contained on the platform or through the use of your web browser, mobile device or other navigational tool, the information you view is not provided by us. Our terms and policies do not govern your use of third-party website. We are not responsible for, have no control over and do not monitor or review the content of any other website. A link to a third-party website does not imply sponsorship, approval, affiliation or endorsement by BOA Alphaline of the linked third-party website or of that third party’s products or services.
You agree that BOA Alphaline will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any goods, services, information, resources and/or content available on or through any third-party website or services, for any dealings or communications you may have with third parties, or for any harm, damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any of the foregoing or your use of or reliance on the materials or the content or business practices of any third party.
The information provided on this website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website’s content as such. BOA Alphaline does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
BOA Alphaline will strive to ensure accuracy of information listed on this website although it will not hold any responsibility for any missing or wrong information. BOA Alphaline provides all information as is. You understand that you are using any and all information available here at your own risk.
The appearance of third-party advertisements and hyperlinks on BOA Alphaline does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation by BOA Alphaline. Do conduct your own due diligence before deciding to use any third-party services.